Sunday, June 2, 2013

Update 6/02/2013 - Part 1

Sorry for the delay on posting, I have been rather busy with other family matters, but now that I have a second to spare I would like to update you all on my progress. First off, I made really good progress on organizing the wealth of parts that I have. There are still a couple of boxes of parts that I have really no idea what they are, but I'll leave those for another day. For the parts that I did know, they were placed in boxes and labeled. The transformation of the space that I was given is pretty significant, Just take a look!


The next step is to go through one box at a time and restore the part inside so that when I do the final assembly of the car all the parts are ready to go in without having to clean them up.

I'll be doing more update posts like this one showing what I have done, as well as technical information of various processes that I used and the products I used. If any of you have questions on how I did something or suggestions please don't hesitated to leave a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment