Saturday, May 25, 2013

Reunited and it feels so good!

So I returned on Thursday, and there patiently waiting she was. Now comes the fun part, getting to restore this beauty. But  before I get my hands dirty (which I am extremely anxious to), my father and I decided that the side of the garage where the car will sit needs to be organized to accommodate a project like this, plus things go much smoother if you are organized from the get go.  I received a stainless steel rack, and various shelves will be hung. Also when I was moving out of my dorms I picked up several boxes that were being handed out for free. I'll be getting things situated for the next couple days, and even though I'm so tempted to start I know that organizing my work space is going to be very beneficial in the long run. The pictures below are the space that I will primarily working on the car in.
                          


The next picture is when my father got the car home, in it is my trusty steed, Joey. And yes, it does have something to do with the name of car, everyone calls me Joey and I named my dog after me. But I was young and I don't want to open a new can of worms.


No comments:

Post a Comment